Sunday 14 February 2010

70's Love

Happy Valentines day!

Here is my gift to Love The Trends readers, my first ever outfit photo shoot. I've never done this before so my attempt at the 'poses' are lame but the images show the outfit.

I hope you have all had a fabulous day, my day has been great!
I went for a stroll around the Albert Dock in Liverpool with my Boy, stopped at a gift shop bought a dream catcher - I am obsessed with all things native american.

On my way home from our little Valentines day stroll, I came across Pillbox vintage clothes fair where I found this fabulous 70's style white with gold piping floaty dress.

Click on images for higher quality viewing.

I know this dress isn't ideal for 'English' weather but my first thought was - this will look fabulous in LA! Although I don't go to LA until September I had to have it.
I'm sure there will be the rare sunny day over the next few months.




Gold beads and detailing on the vintage dress.

Outfit details:

70's white vintage dress from Snooky Ookums based on Bold Street in Liverpool.
~ Snooky Ookums are currently selling a vintage versace dress reduced to £150 - its a steal! Check it out under their 'Dresses' section.

Vintage rope belt from Livy Hat on Aigburth Road.


Gold headpiece and gold cuff hand made from Claudia Pink.


Medallion necklace, starburst necklace, starburst ring, aztec bangle all House of Harlow 1960 designed by Nicole Richie.

xoxo
Belinda.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!!! I love the dress and accesories and it's suits you!

    ReplyDelete