Saturday 13 February 2010

Charlotte Ronson Spring 2010 RTW collection at NYFW

Charlotte Ronson has previewed her Spring 2010 collection at New York Fashion Week - (Sept 2009) I am impressed! - Charlotte is really becoming an established designer.
Charlotte's Spring RTW collection was a mix of acid wash, jumpsuits, pastel pinks and alluring prints.

Charlotte said this collection - "is classical meets street." Meaning the fits are classic but the designs are edgy and 'street'.

An occuring trend in Charlotte's show was the cropped sheer leggings. - I'm not a huge fan of the cropped leggings, I think they will only flatter the skinniest leg, but they worked well in Charlotte's show!
All images from style.com
I will be posting more images from my favourite shows from this months NYFW next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment