Friday 12 February 2010

Label Lust: Issa London

Issa London.

Issa is my current label lust. Daniella Issa Helayel designs the most amazing dresses.
I love the floatly look, the kimono dresses the stunning prints, I can't explain how much I love Issa.
Issa beaded silk chiffon dress. The emerald green, the gold detailing, so rich and gorgeous!
Issa silk kimono dress. The Kimono dress is my must item for 2010 and Issa hits it perfectly.
Issa full length red dress. In the words of Rachel Zoe 'I DIE'


Issa silk jersey butterfly print dress. I'm not usually a fan of inbetween length dresses but the butterfly print on this dress is just stunning.

I adore Issa so much, i'm even in love with their website IssaLondon.com The website is just amazing with Issa drawings and alluring graphics.

I have to own a piece of Issa .. One day!

Click on 'Celebs loving Issa' image for higher quality viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment